Homework Questions for Monday 6/22. This homework is due at the beginning of school on Tuesday 6/23.
Vocabulary Map Vocab:
Coup d' Etat
Battle of Trafalgar
Scorched Earth Policy
Invasion of Russia
Congress of Vienna
Concert of Europe
Father Miguel Hidalgo
Father Jose Morelos
Jose de San Martin
1. Explain how Napoleon rose to power.
2. Describe the three mistakes that led to Napoleon's downfall.
3. How did geography both help and hurt Britain during it's war with France?
4. What reforms did Napoleon introduce to France during his reign of power?
5. How did growing feelings of nationalism in Europe both help and hurt Napoleon?
6. Who was part of the Quadruple Alliance and what was it's purpose?
7. Explain the chief goal and outcome of the Congress of Vienna.
8. From France's point of view, were the decisions made at the Congress of Vienna fair?
9. How did the Congress assure peace in Europe for the next 38 years?
ALSO: COMPLETE THE REVOLUTIONS IN LATIN AMERICA WORKSHEET.