Homework Questions for Tuesday 6/23. This homework is due at the beginning of school on Wednesday 6/24.
Vocabulary Map Vocabulary
standard of living
cult of domesticity
Vincent Van Gogh
1. How did the Agricultural Revolution lead to the Industrial revolution?
2. Identify 3 of the main causes that led to the population boom of the late 1700s.
3. Describe the 4 factors that led Britain to be the first country to industrialize.
4. How did the Industrial Revolution transform the textile industry. Cite specific examples.
5. Compare and contrast the ideas of Karl Marx and Adam Smith.
6. How did the Industrial Revolution improve city life?
7. How did the Industrial Revolution make city life worse?
8. How did the Industrial Revolution influence the creation of the middle class?
9. How did artists and others respond to industrialization?
10. What were the technological, social and economic effects of the Industrial Revolution?